Friday, May 05, 2006

funday



every once in a while (every sunday in high season) we try to show our customers that we appreciate them sharing a part of our lives.

we call this event "sunday funday" and the staff of the dive shop gets together with our diving family, goes diving, looks for whale sharks, and has beer and bbq on the beach. it's pretty much an all day thing.

a friend of mine who's graduating from law school next saturday sent me this picture to remind me just how good my life is. (thanks, dave!)

this is me "at the office" on a sunday funday.

my life is so good i just have to flip out once in a while.

5 Comments:

Blogger jungle said...

just get your butt down here...we'll take care of the rest.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Rain said...

I'd love to work in your office...

1:42 PM  
Blogger Omni said...

Whoever took that photo timed it just right!! :-)

10:47 PM  
Blogger Lilize said...

that is such a beautiful picture ^^

9:57 PM  
Blogger stromania said...

I miss these days Jim

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home