Saturday, May 13, 2006

another lawyer

Congratulations Dave!

my friend dave is celebrating a momentous day today.

he's graduating from law school and has been freed from the surly bonds of lubbock,texas.

it's also a momentous occasion for me in that, for the first time in my long life (some would say it's too long already), i have finally met a lawyer i like and respect. (and you have no idea how hard that is for me to say.)

i believe this is also auspicious for the rest of the world because to my knowledge this has never happened before.

a harbinger of hope for humanity.

now he has one less excuse for avoiding utila.

1 Comments:

Blogger jungle said...

hang in there, Dave. I see a great career as a diving lawyer and scuba instructor in your future.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home