Friday, December 01, 2006

travels and travails

so there i was.

all happy and full of myself at having successfully navigated the channel to the mainland (without throwing up), standing at the hedmann alas counter staring at the girl behind said counter saying ¨como!?¨ while she is explaining to the stupid gringo inside my clothes that the bus to san pedro sula is, indeed, full.

there goes my passport renewal trip, all up in smoke. the consul is only there three days a week from 1 to 4 pm and this is my only shot for a while.

so now i´m at the mega plaza plotting a campaign against an as yet unwary supreme pizza.

let´s see if i can´t screw this up.

wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nadia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home