Monday, April 23, 2007

2007

2006 was a year of betrayal, lies, and backstabbing.

and those were my "friends".

2007 has so far been a year of opportunity and new beginnings.

things i approve of and like.

i've also had a front row seat in watching the subsequent demise of the very people who
tried so hard to drag me down just so they could prove beyond a shadow of a doubt
what total twits they actually are.

well done, guys, i hope you've enjoyed it as much as i have.

i'm on my way back.

stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Blogger swampboogie said...

Glade you are back. I have missed your post. It helps keep me in touch with Utila and you. Stay tuned...D.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Scuba_dude_Gene said...

Hey Jungle, I hear something was up down there, so the old saying is true... What goes around, comes around. snicker snicker.

I started on April 14th as a dive instructor with Club Med in the Turks and Caicos Islands, cool huh?

I was kind of sad about not returning to Utila right away, maybe in the fall. It is a lot of work and I can't seem to find a support network of people, but I eat very well et cetera

8:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good to hear from you Jungle. Less than 2 months until I walk down the aisle. You know of anyone who has a nice house on an island I can rent for a week?

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home