Monday, October 22, 2007

what!?

I just tripped over a dog on the way to the outhouse and am now in the chamber room at midnight trying to clean myself up with as much iodine and triple antibiotic as i can put together.

I really don't drunk i was that think. I'm so far blaming the whole incident on the fact that there is no light in that part of the yard. And the fact that mercury is in retrograde.

Mercury is starting to piss me off.

Otherwise i'm ok.

While i was lying there listening to said dog bark ("help, help; there's a humanoid lying prostrate in my walkway.") i had a chance to think about a few things. the first of which was "at least i didn't fall into a BIG pile of dogshit."

al gore won the no bull prize for peace. it must be a hell of a lot colder in sweden than i thought.

while spewing 60 cubic tons of carbon dioxide a month into the same atmosphere he's so concerned about saving by flying his very own personal private jet around giving speeches
to people who have no clue about what he's vomiting but who like his new haircut anyway.

(i think i must be in the first stages of antibiotic euphoria now; ordinarily i wouldn't give a crap about anything remotely concerned with al do anything if you just say you love me gore.)

my life is starting to pass before my eyes now, i'm sure i don't have much longer.

well, that wasn't very exciting. but there were a few highlights.

i'm sorry jamie but you were just so damned cute i just couldn't help but pull your hair in homeroom.

and ms. johnson if they haven't caught us by now i feel safe in saying that was the best afternoon of my life.

sheep lie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You've fallen too!? It's seems to be a new trend in Blogland. If all the others start to do it we must make sure they know it was our idea.

I know all about that anti-biotic euphoria LOL I spent about a week ambling around the house thinking how wonderful everyone and everything was.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home